1. How to reach the campus? Can you provide the site map?
NIT Warangal is well connected by rail and road.
- Air Route: Hyderabad is the nearest Airport from Warangal. Take a train or a cab to our campus, which takes around two and half hours by road and two hours by rail.
- By Road: NIT Warangal is 2½ hrs drive by cab on Hyderabad – Warangal National Highway number-202.
By Rail: Kazipet (3 kms) / Warangal (12 kms) are the nearest railheads. Many trains pass through Kazipet junction, which is generally preferred
2. Is there any online registration available for events in CURA?
Yes, we do provide online registration.
3. Does the registration fee vary for each event?
Registration fee is same for all the events.
4. Do you provide accommodation?
Yes, we do provide accommodation with respect to your stay.
5. Does the registration fee include accommodation charges?
Registration fee is different for candidates seeking accommodation and non-accommodation
6. Can we obtain the schedule of the events before hand?
Yes, you can have the tentative schedule; it would be updated on any changes.
7. Are there any guest lectures or workshops being conducted as a part of the fest?
Yes, we have guest lectures as well as workshops on both the days of our event.
8. Do we need to pay exclusively for the guest lectues/workshop?
This is for the kind attention of all the participants the registration fee and the workshop fee are no where connected. The fee is separate for events and guest lectures.